ARTICLES and BOOK CHAPTERS
¡§Meditation Design in the Suramgama-samadhi-Sutra,¡¨ Dharma Drum Journal of Humanities 3 (December 2006): 135-162.
* ¡§Interpretative Approach to Navigating Concepts Concerning the Doctrine of Nondual Middle Way: Maneuver into Buddhist Approach to Unfolding Thorough Reality of the Life World,¡¨ National Taiwan University Philosophical Review 32 (October 2006): 115-166.
* ¡§Literary Review and Prospect of the Buddhist Philosophical Articles Published during 1996-2005: Mainly Based on the Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies and Philosophy East and West,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 11 (July 2006): 277-292.
* ¡§Reflections on Philological-Textual Studies and Its Application in Buddhist Studies,¡¨ Saty?bhisamaya: A Buddhist Studies Quarterly 34 (September 2005): 93-236.
* ¡§Buddhist Doctrine of ¡§Neither Increase Nor Decrease in the Realm of Sentient Beings¡¨ in the Anunatvapurnatva-nirdesha: A Doctrinal Development from the Realm of Sentient Beings, Dharmadhatu, Dharmakaya, to Tathagatagarbha,¡¨ National Taiwan University Philosophical Review 28 (October 2004): 89-155.
* ¡§Meditative Practices of the 15th Assembly of the Prajnaparamita-Sutras,¡¨ Chung-Hwa Buddhist Journal 17 (July 2004): 49-93.
* ¡§Deciphering the Extant Prefaces and Postscripts to the Suramgama-samadhi-Sutra: In the Light of the Study of the Textual Background to the Sutra,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 8 (July 2003): 1-42.
* ¡§A Step-by-Step Guide for the Research Process in Buddhist Studies,¡¨ Saty?bhisamaya: A Buddhist Studies Quarterly 25 (June 2003): 201-209.
* ¡§The Teaching of Buddha Aksobhya according to the Sutras of the Perfection of Wisdom: A Manifestation of the Purification of the Buddha Field,¡¨ Yuan Kuang Buddhist Journal 7 (December 2002): 1-27.
* ¡§Towards an Understanding of the Dharma-door of Non-duality in the Agama-sutra and the Vimalakirti-nirdesha-sutra,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 7 (July 2002): 1-26.
* ¡§Multiple Functions of Meditative Practices on the Path to Emancipation in the Agama-sutra,¡¨ Saty?bhisamaya: A Buddhist Studies Quarterly 20 (March 2002): 83-140.
* ¡§Buddhist Manuscripts in Sanskrit Found at Gilgit: Remarks from the perspective of Buddhist Studies,¡¨ Saty?bhisamaya: A Buddhist Studies Quarterly 20 (June 2000): 1-128.
* ¡§Teaching in accordance with the Students¡¦ Aptitudes and the Distinction between Oneself and Others according to the Analects of Confucius, the Agamas, and the Sutras of the Perfection of Wisdom,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 5 (July 2000): 37-78.
* ¡§Toward a Professional Study of the Buddhist Religion,¡¨ Philosophical Forum 32 (May 2000): 114-126.
* ¡§The Formation of Vehicles and the Proposition of the Three Vehicles in the Sutras of the Perfection of Wisdom,¡¨ Special Edition of the 11th International Conference on Buddhist Education and Culture, edited by Huafan University Press, Taipei: Huafan University Press, 2000, pp. 130-164.
* ¡§Purification in the Pancavimsatisahasrika Prajnaparamita,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 4 (July 1999): 1-41.
* ¡§Controversy over the Geographical Origins of Mahayana: A Criticism,¡¨ Journal of the Center for Buddhist Studies, National Taiwan University 3 (July 1998): 77-97.
* ¡§Bodhisattva-niyama in the Context of the Three Pathways as Depicted in the Pancavimsatisahasrika-prajnaparamita-sutra,¡¨ Newsletter of the Institute of Chinese Literature and Philosophy, Academia Sinica 7/1 (March 1997): 109-142.